The college has an excellent open-access library where the students can directly choose their books from racks. Sufficient number of text books and reference books in different subjects/fields are available for the exclusive use of Library, the library makes our college truly a center of global learning. Internet facilities are provided to access information within campus to save time.
It has an extensive collection of 25021 volumes, International Journals, National journals, Technical magazines, Newspapers, CDs, Project Papers of senior students etc. so that both the students and faculty members are able to keep themselves abreast with the latest knowledge.
The library is kept open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all working days. The students may fully utilize the library in a calm and peaceful environment.
- Digital library facility for student use.
- Stacked with thousands of books, journals and interactive study material.
- 10 work stations, 100 study spaces including bookable room and social learning spaces.
- Library access through internet.
- Facilities to access thousands of National and International e-journals, online database, e-books, DVDs.
- NPTEL research facilities.
- Reading room
- Sufficient seats with individual tables are provided in the reading room and current periodical’s room for the convenience of the students.